Re: An even simpler question

Subject: Re: An even simpler question
From: Malayil Philip George (georgemp@mac.com)
Date: Mon Sep 03 2001 - 10:13:34 MDT

hi,
        you need to burn the iso image on a cd. If you are going to use
toast just choose disc image and drag the image into toast and then
burn. You can then use that cd for installing. Don't try opening the
file etc. It is actually something like a cd-archive with all the files
on the cd in this one file. Just makes burning a whole lot easier.

George