Upgrade to 2.4.x

Subject: Upgrade to 2.4.x
From: David Wheeler (David@Wheeler.net)
Date: Mon Sep 03 2001 - 12:29:19 MDT

Hi All,

I'm a new YDL user. I just got a TiBook and slapped it on. Pretty nice
stuff. I do have a few questions, though, that I'd like to post in the
interest of getting it configured as well as I can:

How do I get it to do the right thing in terms of sleep mode?

How do I get APM support compiled in so I can see how my battery is doing?

I'd like to upgrade to the 2.4.x kernel (I'm running 2.4.9 on my i686
box); where can I get one that supports sleep, battery monitoring, and
AirPort? Can I compile the latest kernel? Where do I find detailed
instructions for creating a lean, mean kernel?

How do I get the two buttons on my Contour MiniMouse to work, combined, as
the third button?

TIA!

David

--
David Wheeler                                         AIM: dwTheory
David@Wheeler.net                                     ICQ: 15726394