Re: Titanium Power Management Support

Subject: Re: Titanium Power Management Support
From: Brian Waite (bwaite@cspi.com)
Date: Wed Sep 05 2001 - 08:54:39 MDT

Sorry for the crosspost.
Does anyone have any real idea when the NVidea driver is going to be
released. I have heard from 5 different people 5 different days that it was
either "within the week", "being wrapped up", "almost done", and "immenent".
Even being on the BETA list for the driver has not yeilded us any idea when
we can actually get X up on our Nvidea card. Now Apple is not shipping the
Rage card on any new systems so I can't even just tell our customers to buy
the Rage option. Please, anyone who knows when this might be released let me
know, I know there are more and more of us waiting on it.

Thanks
Brian

--
Brian Waite