Re: Installation woes

Subject: Re: Installation woes
From: Ben Brush (illegal-alien@earthling.net)
Date: Wed Sep 05 2001 - 14:15:50 MDT

A friend of mine downloaded the images and burned them using his PC (on
700MB disks - which are unreadable on my mac). So I had to use my PC to copy
all the files/folders to my mac, and then burnt them... that's where the
headache began. Thanks for the info... Any idea why my YDL2.0 setup doesn't
give the options for HFS/FTP install source? I've tried both the ramdisk
images (X11 and Text) - neither allow for anything but Local CD/DVD as
install options.

-Ben