RE: At the end of my installation rope... and frustrated!

Subject: RE: At the end of my installation rope... and frustrated!
From: OpticNerve, Inc. - Information (opticnerve_info@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Sep 06 2001 - 15:19:36 MDT

Larry:

I tried both MacOS and DOS formatted ZIPs. It made no difference.

For what it is worth...

All of the downloading/cd burning that I do is performed on one of our
remaining WindowsNT boxes. Do you think this might be causing the problem?
Keep in mind, I did download the ISOs. I AM NOT just building my own CDs.

Regarding "Shorten" --

Where do I get this?

Thanks.

Tal