RE: At the end of my installation rope... and frustrated!

Subject: RE: At the end of my installation rope... and frustrated!
From: Larry Blodgett (blodgett@telocity.com)
Date: Thu Sep 06 2001 - 15:56:04 MDT

>Larry:
>I tried both MacOS and DOS formatted ZIPs. It made no difference.
>For what it is worth...
>All of the downloading/cd burning that I do is performed on one of our
>remaining WindowsNT boxes. Do you think this might be causing the problem?
>Keep in mind, I did download the ISOs. I AM NOT just building my own CDs.

Can you do a md5 on the NT box?

For what it is worth I have had problems burning good CD's on NT
systems but pretty good success on 98se boxes. Maybe it was the
burner???

>Regarding "Shorten" --
>
>Where do I get this?

http://www.versiontracker.com/index.shtml

and search for shorten

--
Larry Blodgett
Email: blodgett@telocity.com

--- Linux, WinNT, MS-DOS - also known as the Good, the Bad and the Ugly ---"Those who would trade freedom for security deserve neither." -B. Franklin ---"Always ask the question, never assume the answer." -Marcus Radich 1999