Re: bootx and install hang

Subject: Re: bootx and install hang
From: Lathe Gill (latheg@bigfoot.com)
Date: Thu Sep 06 2001 - 17:00:56 MDT

It occurs to me that this may be a problem with the scsi termination and/or
id's with the drives. That would explain the inconsistency with which the
drives appear. I will check into it. BTW everybody, if you have an old
quantum fireball drive, maxtor has diagrams of the jumpers at
http://maxtor.custhelp.com/