RE: evil bad ISO

Subject: RE: evil bad ISO
From: Pete Peters (ppeters914@home.com)
Date: Thu Sep 06 2001 - 17:31:27 MDT

It's been awhile, but that's how I installed YDL 1.2 on my 9500. I put
all the rpms in a folder on the MacOS HFS partition, and a ramimage.gz
or something file in the System Folder, then directed BootX to that
location for the install. After that, I reset BootX to point to the
partition where YDL was installed. Sorry, but I don't remember the
actual steps.

Bottom line: Installing from the hard drive worked for me.

Pete
Pete Peters <ppeters914@home.com>
Seattle, Washington, USA