RE: At the end of my installation rope... and frustrated!

Subject: RE: At the end of my installation rope... and frustrated!
From: OpticNerve, Inc. - Information (opticnerve_info@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Sep 06 2001 - 22:15:09 MDT

Dan:

I was so excited to get your posting that I dropped everything and gave your
suggestion a try.

Unfortunately, no dice. I still get nothing beyond
> Serial driver version 4.27 with no serial options enabled

The screen does, however, include ide_setup: hda=noautotune

I have been looking forward to this YD2.0 for about 8 months now. Any
assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Tal