Re: At the end of my installation rope... and frustrated!

Subject: Re: At the end of my installation rope... and frustrated!
From: Robert Brandtjen (rob@prometheusmedia.com)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2001 - 09:49:22 MDT

on 9/7/01 10:34 AM, cdowns at cdowns@skillsoft.com wrote:

> I wonder what is diffrent betwixt winnt4.0 and 2k to do this ? kinda strange.
>
> -D

I donšt know - but I think these people may also have trouble with the
installer because of the formatting of the drives they are installing to -
it was a problem I experienced on a B+W G3 as well as an Old World PCI Mac.

Here's a good one though, I used a Mac and roxio toast to burn a RH 7.1 iso
and it installed perfectly.

 Robert Brandtjen
 Web Site Creation and Hosting Services
 Hostmaster@prometheusmedia.com