Re: At the end of my installation rope - CD Burner for NT!

Subject: Re: At the end of my installation rope - CD Burner for NT!
From: Rich Frueh (rvfrueh@excite.com)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2001 - 10:46:50 MDT

On Fri, 07 Sep 2001 09:43:18 -0500,
yellowdog-general@lists.yellowdoglinux.com wrote:

> on 9/6/01 4:19 PM, OpticNerve, Inc. - Information at
> opticnerve_info@yahoo.com wrote:
>

> > All of the downloading/cd burning that I do is performed on one of our
> > remaining WindowsNT boxes. Do you think this might be causing the
problem?
> > Keep in mind, I did download the ISOs. I AM NOT just building my own
CDs.

> > Regarding "Shorten" --
> This may be late in reply....
>
> Yes - I know that it is harming the burn - WIN nt will not make an HFS
> partition and you need to have that in there as well as the iso9660
portion.

> Use the Mac to burn it.

Yes, you can burn HFS cds on NT using Nero - burns hybrids just fine.
There's a demo version anyone can use. It's time-limited, but I used it just
fine to burn my YDL and my Mandrake CDs really quickly. http://www.nero.com

Rich

-- Just imagine a really neat quote here --

Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/