Re: Supported Video Adapter

Subject: Re: Supported Video Adapter
From: Iain Stevenson (iain@iainstevenson.com)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2001 - 14:15:28 MDT

Chris.

I haven't been able to get accelerated video working on my 9600 with the
Twin Turbo - even with the latest XFree86. The Rage Orion works very nicely
- if only I could get another one!

  Iain

on 7/9/01 2:41 pm, Ruprecht, Chris at cruprech@compucom.com wrote:

Hi all,

I have an ATi Rage Orion on my PM9600/233 (with a NewerTech G4/400 upgrade).
In the past, I have not been able to install YDL on this machine, due to
problem with the video settings. I have now gotten myself a little adaptor,
so I can run my VGA type monitor on my old IMS Twin Turbo, which is the
original card, that came with the machine.
Is the IMS card supported or did I just blow another $17 for no aperant
reason?

Best regards,
Chris

--