Success at Last on Old World G3

Subject: Success at Last on Old World G3
From: George Mogiljansky (mogiljan@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Sep 08 2001 - 01:23:12 MDT

Hello,
 Yes, YDL installs on my beige G3 desktop.
A few hints/questions:
use one HDD only (turn off any externals and
disconnect internals); my monitor is having some
display problems but I've been reading the thread(s)
and hope to fix them without re-installing; does
anyone know where to insert my ISP's IP numbers -
where is the control panel a la TCP/IP, and will my
ISP be able to connect to my Linux box?
upgrading and updating - also must see current
threads;
Thanks to Dan.
George

=====
/'\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign
\ / No HTML/RTF in email
 X No Word docs in email
/ \ Respect for open standards

Love your neighbour as yourself. (from Luke 10:27)