Re: yup error, another

Subject: Re: yup error, another
cbsled@ncia.net
Date: Sun Sep 09 2001 - 06:56:59 MDT

On 09/07/01, at 10:00 AM, Robert Brandtjen <rob@prometheusmedia.com> said:

>I use webmin instead and it installs the
>stuff great - no problems with yup after it was installed using webmin -

Ok... so how did you get webmin to work?
I dl'ed webmin-0.87-1.noarch.rpm from rpmfind.net, but when I tried to install it using rpm,
it complained that it couldn't identify the operating system.
It seems odd that it would care since the package name includes "noarch".

Carl Brown cbsled@ncia.net
Microsoft: The company that made eMail dangerous.