Fatal Server Error

Subject: Fatal Server Error
From: Alex Solomotis (superdad@home.com)
Date: Mon Sep 10 2001 - 21:38:07 MDT

Just installed Yellowdog on a single drive Umax c600. Chose duel boot
and thought I did everything correctly but.... When I boot into Linux
and it's doing it's thing I get this fatal Server Error.
AddScreen/Screen init failed for driver 0.

Funny thing is when I was installing It referenced my gateway ev500
monitor so I thought the drivers would be present for it. Or did I miss
something during bootup.
Try to boot into x gui..it says
x connection to :0.0 broken (explicit kill or server shutdown)
I am totally unfamiliar with linux but not too stupid to learn.
Any help would be appreciated.

Alex