RE: multiple scsi Cards

Subject: RE: multiple scsi Cards
From: Ruprecht, Chris (cruprech@compucom.com)
Date: Thu Sep 13 2001 - 12:59:04 MDT

I was running a RedHat 7.0, kernel 2.2.16, with 2 such SCSI cards
without problems. One was a AHA-39160, the other a AHA-2940UW. I had one
drive on each of the channeles and it worked without a hitch.

Under YDL 2.0, I have not been able to get this darn system installed on
my 9600 w/ATi Rage Orion, so I'm not running YDL any more.

Best regards,
Chris