Almost there on laserwriter via netatalk

Subject: Almost there on laserwriter via netatalk
From: Ted Goranson (tedg@sirius-beta.com)
Date: Fri Sep 14 2001 - 17:05:35 MDT

Doggies--

Have found a few netatalk tutorials on-line. Also. John Fuller sent
me some useful info. I can now actually print from term using:

lpr -P lp file.eps

which is miraculous considering how blind is my insight.

But I cannot do

lpr -P lp file.txt nor print from an application.

I have no zones. The printer is a LaserWriter Pro 630 and has that
precise name.

I'm sure there is just one more thing to do. Any help warmly appreciated.

Best, Ted

--
Ted Goranson