Re: Minor issues with YDL...

Subject: Re: Minor issues with YDL...
From: Iain Stevenson (iain@iainstevenson.com)
Date: Sat Sep 15 2001 - 14:38:08 MDT

If it's a YDL 2 installation then you should check /etc/rc.d/rc.sysinit. It
may contain a call to Xautoconfig4 which will overwrite any manually entered
settings. Sorry I can't be more specific - I'm not sitting in front of my
Linux system at the moment - but I did have exactly your problem and this is
how I fixed it.

  Iain