Re: Minor issues with YDL...

Subject: Re: Minor issues with YDL...
From: r may (mayro@earlham.edu)
Date: Mon Sep 17 2001 - 08:53:19 MDT

I had a similar problem with the date being reset every time I powered
up too. My problem was in the kernel. Make sure you have the right
settings in your kernel configuration. Try a precompiled one and see
how it behaves. (of course this is assuming that you may have compiled
your own kernel).

robert m