Re: Webmin, not

Subject: Re: Webmin, not
cbsled@ncia.net
Date: Tue Sep 18 2001 - 19:59:11 MDT

>What exactly did you get and what sort of install of YDL do you have ?

What I got was confused. Wetware multitasking error, I believe.

Webmin installed, but apparently I need some configuration to get it working.
It can't find the machine. Does it need a DNS on a standalone?

Of course, that is getting perilously close to the deeper questions of the eventual networking setup.
I don't want to go there until I get it running clean and solid all by itself.
It is a laptop first.

The xforms problem is unrelated to that. The xforms is for the pcmcia "cardinfo" utility.
Setup:
G3 300 Wallstreet Powerbook
YDL 2.0, stock.
pcmcia-cs-3.1.26
bxform-089-glibc21.tgz

Carl Brown cbsled@ncia.net
Microsoft: The company that made eMail dangerous.