Re: Webmin, not

Subject: Re: Webmin, not
cbsled@ncia.net
Date: Tue Sep 18 2001 - 21:47:06 MDT

On 09/18/01, at 09:36 PM, Robert Brandtjen <rob@prometheusmedia.com> said:

>Now, what I mean is, did you use an RPM or the normal .tar.gz file?

I had problems with the rpm, then on your advice got the .*gz.
I did leave the port set at the 10000 default during the setup.

Are you saying that <http://localhost:10000> should work?
Konquerer gives me "Cannot connect" errors.
I've tried the machine name, the 192.168... address, 127.0.0.0, and everything else I could think of.
Something is obviously missing, but what?

Carl Brown cbsled@ncia.net
Microsoft: The company that made eMail dangerous.