Re: mac to ydl file transfer

Subject: Re: mac to ydl file transfer
From: Martin Hill (martin@netspace1.com)
Date: Thu Sep 20 2001 - 11:59:56 MDT

I have been using MOL to transfer files for some time. The latest version of
MOL does not require the rom file, so that hurdle should be past once you
upgrade.

You need to get ethernet working under mol. I have a DHCP server, but I bet
you could use a static address as well. Get FTP service running (install
wu-ftpd). You can now ftp files from linux to macos. I use IE as the ftp
client. You simply use ftp://user@w.x.y.z as the url.

Martin