RE: Installation guide

Subject: RE: Installation guide
From: Isak Lyberth (ily@serv01.vejlehs.dk)
Date: Mon Sep 24 2001 - 13:11:37 MDT

Ok, im sorry, about the harsh comments. I was actually writing it with a
smile on my lips. I thought the "byte"thing was funny.
But i do beleve that the buide is not informative enough, or not as
informative as the very good guide for Champion Server 1.2.

Regard, and a big sorry if i offended anyone
Isak