Ftpd - help?

Subject: Ftpd - help?
From: Brian Mayton (bmayton@mac.com)
Date: Mon Sep 24 2001 - 19:36:58 MDT

I really need to get ftpd working on my server ASAP, help would be greatly
appreciated.

FTP seems to be working if I use an authenticated client, however, all of
our users are mac users and there aren't any good authenticated mac clients.
I just want ftp to work without AUTH, instead with plain text passwords.
Can anyone please point me in the right direction to where I could disable
requiring authentication?

I basically want users to be able to log in and have the same priveleges
that they would have if they telnetted in.

Help? I'm desperate!

Thanks!