Re: Ftpd - help?

Subject: Re: Ftpd - help?
From: ke Svensson (aakesve@algonet.se)
Date: Tue Sep 25 2001 - 04:19:26 MDT

Hi!

I worked on my ftp server for two weeks (newbie as I am) and then found out
that it all depended on the file 'hosts.allow'! I made sure that the local
domain names were allowed - I got the tips from Google searching on 'Red
hat' 'hosts.allow'. Maybe something to try?

Regards,

Aake
PS /etc/hosts.allow & /etc/hosts.deny. I also upgraded 'Proftpd'.