Re: nVidia test kernel update

Subject: Re: nVidia test kernel update
From: Gavin Hemphill (hemphill@drea.dnd.ca)
Date: Thu Sep 27 2001 - 18:19:59 MDT

I had the same results. It didn't matter what kernel args I used, the
console always came up 640x480 8 bit, and when you try a startx (with a
variety of resolutions and depths up to and including 1280x1024) you get
a wierd color gradation and you have to adjust the monitor to get it to
fit on the screen.
        G++