Re: Whats it worth?

Subject: Re: Whats it worth?
From: Rob Brandt (rbrandt@sbdsl.com)
Date: Thu Sep 27 2001 - 23:06:20 MDT

You'll probably get a better total price by parting it out. The problem
with selling an obsolete computer on eBay is that you've got to find
someone willing to pay another wad of money for shipping a heavy
system. You *will* find someone willing to pay for a working 8500
motherboard, or memory that's proved to function in a Mac, etc.

Rob