Re: Can anyone help?

Subject: Re: Can anyone help?
From: George Mogiljansky (mogiljan@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Sep 28 2001 - 07:45:16 MDT

Hi Brian,
Before you give up, try changing the res' on the
monitor to a 'normal' setting (prob. 840 x 680 ?) and
also the size of the screen if possible (say a 15").
Also, if you have a third party video card remove it
if
possible (since the first problem was video, eh).

--- "Brian L. Friesen" <bfriesen@visual-image.com>