cannot find linuxconf, or whatever other utility is preferred.

Subject: cannot find linuxconf, or whatever other utility is preferred.
From: Tom Intrator (intrator@lanl.gov)
Date: Fri Sep 28 2001 - 09:18:01 MDT

Hi there

I am running Yellowdog and would like to configure things like FTP
server, PPP, and other system goodies. I think I need to run
linuxconf, but cannot find it on the YDL2.0 release. Does anyone know
where to find it? The RedHat documentation seems to imply that
linuxconf will soon be obselete, or maybe it already is.

thanks

Tom Intrator

--
Tom Intrator
P-24 Plasma Physics Group

office phone = 505 665 2927 [not likely to be here] lab (RSX) phone = 505 667 7600 [more likely to be here] student desks = 505 665 8207 [students and messages] lab (MTF) phone = 505 667 2387, 2397 [more likely to be here] LANL FAX = 505 665 3552 LANL email = intrator@lanl.gov

office 227, building 86, TA 35 package drop point 01U SM30 Bikini Atoll Road (add this warehouse address for Federal Express)

Field Reversed Configurations & Magnetized Target Fusion RSX - Collisionless Magnetic Reconnection Scaling eXperiment