cyrus imap & sendmail

Subject: cyrus imap & sendmail
From: Iain Stevenson (iain@iainstevenson.com)
Date: Sat Sep 29 2001 - 14:55:45 MDT

Has anyone got Cyrus IMAP working - and is it faster than the default YDL
version (Washington, I think)? It seems to be very hard to setup ;-(

I have tried various sendmail configurations using cyrus as the local mail
delivery channel. However, I have had the unusual effect of local mail
disappearing into a black hole (no error messages, can't find the mail) and
mail from outside my system resulting in a sendmail error (cannot find
mailer local). If anyone has a working sendmail.mc for use with cyrus I'd be
very grateful for it.

  Iain