Re: PHP 4.0.6

Subject: Re: PHP 4.0.6
From: Rob Brandt (rbrandt@sbdsl.com)
Date: Sun Sep 30 2001 - 17:51:54 MDT

Your timing is perfect. After getting 4.0.6-2 installed I started testing
my app, and discovered that it does in fact use imap - it told me my build
of php did not support mail(). I figured I'd have to go compile it myself,
so I went to your site to get the source - lo and behold - a new version!

Installed and tested - it's great.

Double thanks!

Rob