Re: iMac install problems

Jeffrey Flowers (imacboy@bellsouth.net)
Sun, 04 Apr 1999 11:32:45 -0500

I am intending to order Yellowdog Linux on Tuesday or Wednesday and install
it on my iMac (Rev C.). If I order, will the update be on CD or would I have
to download somewthing?

Also, the Yellowdog site says that it's version will run as the sole OS on
the Mac but the PDF manual I downloaded says nothing on how to do it. Would
the tech support for Yellowdog cover this?

Thanks,
Jeffrey Flowers