[yellowdog-general] [yellowdog-general] Re: Maillist

Evan Read (Evan@AdvComm.Co.NZ)
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 13:33:47 +1200

I have one big inbox too. Hence this works better for me.

If the majority hate it, then we can cancel it. It will work better if
people remember to shorten the subjects to a bare length (as I did for this
email - in this case, it doesn't hurt the information contained wihtin the
subject line).

--
Evan Read

Advanced Communications Level 1, 43 Montgomery Square Nelson

Ph: +64-3-546 9169 Fax: +64-3-546 9170 Web: http://www.advcomm.co.nz