[yellowdog-general] Re: [yellowdog-general] Question and Request

Dan Burcaw (dburcaw@terraplex.com)
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 14:27:11 -0600 (MDT)

On Wed, 7 Apr 1999, David Gadoury wrote:

> Since we are building a list wish list.....
>
> Would you set up the list so that REPLY TO: defaults to the list instead of
> the Sender of the original email? Dont know which listserver your using but
> im sure you've got da skillz ;)
>
> Now about the updated installer for an Imac install...

We've had it on the ftp sites for some time.. give it a try, nobody has
reported problems installing on an imac. :)

> If I order a CD will it have the updated installer on it or will I still
> have to download it?

You'll still have to download it as the cds were made prior to the update
being created.1

> David

Dan

Terra Soft Solutions, Inc.