Re: X Links

Dan Burcaw (dburcaw@terraplex.com)
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 19:28:46 -0600 (MDT)

FYI, I've released a new version of Xconfigurator which will create a
valid XF86Config (now that it has a "Virtual" line as required by
Framebuffer X).

This will be showing up on mirrors soon. I also hope to release an
installer update the properly installed the X server.

We're adding a new official mirror site tomorrow, so updates show show up
faster as we won't be relying on one official site to be grabbing updates
from our development machines.

Dan

On Wed, 7 Apr 1999 imacboy@bellsouth.net wrote:

> I got my copy of Yellowdog today. I Installed it and it runs fine on my iMac
> rev. C but I cannot get X to run. Are the procedures different than on the
> iMac-Linux site, because from what I can see from the errors I getting,
> there should be a symbolic link called "X" in /etc/X11/ and there isn't one.
>
> Jeffrey Flowers

Dan

Terra Soft Solutions, Inc.
 email: dburcaw@yellowdoglinux.com