Re: still need PB mode settings

Evan Read (eread@netaccess.co.nz)
Sat, 10 Apr 1999 10:11:04 +1200

Perry, an obvious question, but have you checked out the PDF on the PowerBook?

http://www.apple.com/powerbook/PowerBookG3Series.pdf

I think you would have. Since you refer to "datasheets".

Also try the Tech Info Library: http://til.info.apple.com/

Good luck ;)

--
Evan Read

Linux -- "It's computing, Jim, but not as we know it"