Re: still need PB mode settings

perry (perryp@shore.net)
Fri, 9 Apr 1999 21:25:41 -0400

yeah, i've downloaded the datasheets, searched apple's web site, and looked
through the TIL. nothing. the best i can get are the capabilities of the
screen in terms of bit depth and resolution, but no refresh rates. I'm
going to try Dan's suggestion to use the Apple Basic Color Monitor tonight.
i'll report back.

-perry