Re: still need PB mode settings

perry (perryp@shore.net)
Fri, 9 Apr 1999 21:51:21 -0400

that's the next step, actually. i just tried *all* of the Apple settings
that Xconfigurator offers, but none of them work. i also noticed something
else that seems wrong - on the second screen of Xconfigurator, it tells you
the chipset you're using, etc. it's got most of it right, but it's saying i
have 3MB VRAM. this machine has 4. hmmm

in any case, i've been asking on newsgroups and in mac user groups i'm in.
no luck so far...

-perry