PPP in kernel

Josh Rankin (jrankin@ionet.net)
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 14:52:10 -0500

Did I see someone say they were going to post a kernel with PPP support
compiled in?

Could you post the url when its ready? It will make it a lot easier to
troubleshoot this box if I don't have to switch over to macos to jump
online.

I've been trying to compile my own, but i'm getting an undefined reference
to some IDE stuff (sorry, not on my linux box so don't have the exact error)
even though I have turned off all options having to do with IDE since I
don't have IDE in my box.

Josh Rankin