Blue & White G3 Status Report

Dan Burcaw (dburcaw@terraplex.com)
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 18:44:43 -0600 (MDT)

Hey,

We have (in-house) successfully installed YDL on a Blue & White G3
using an Adaptec 2940UW card. The development community is actively
working to produce a kernel that fully supports the Blue & White G3s,
including the primary IDE (ATA) chain. As of 04/13/99 only SCSI drives
connected to Adaptec cards or those on the second IDE (ATA) chain are
recognized (typically the CDROM and ZIP drive). We're working hard to
gain full support ...

We have in-house resources going towards the full support of Blue & White
G3s and we're getting VERY close. :-)

Dan

Terra Soft Solutions, Inc.
 email: dburcaw@yellowdoglinux.com