Re: Install help!

Velasquez, Carlos (cv49989@imcnam.sbi.com)
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 10:23:29 -0400

Well, I have tried a variety of methods but still no luck in installing YDL
on mu Umax S900. Since TerraSoft states that YDL should install and run
(although not officially supported) on a Umax S900 it leads me to believe
that someone somewhere got YDL up and running on this machine. Anyone have
any such luck??

Carlos

C.F. Velasquez
Asst. Vice President