Re: PowerBook G3 series X issues

Brian C Van Essen (drizzt@andrew.cmu.edu)
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 14:52:32 -0400 (EDT)

I am trying to use YDL champion-1.0. I have linuxxppc-R4 working, but I
wanted/needed to work with the new glibc2.x libraries.

        life is not made of hours or days / months nor years and decades -
        but of fleeting moments / spaced by memory and dreams - V.

Brian Van Essen -- aka: Drizzt Do'Urden -- Senior ECE