Re: PowerBook G3 series X issues

Dan Burcaw (dburcaw@terraplex.com)
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 13:20:38 -0600 (MDT)

I've sent the fbset rsults that someone sent me on to the guy that adds
the monitor entries to Xconfigurator. As soon as that's added, and a
finish a few more Xconfigurator updates, I'll release the new version.

On Thu, 22 Apr 1999, Brian C Van Essen wrote:

> I know that you guys are working hard on getting X to work correctly under
> the PBG3's but I was trying to figure out what the current state of it
> was, and if there is any hack to get X working. Thanks.
>
> "These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives:"
> "Lord Foul's Bane" Chapter 2
> -Stephen R. Donaldson
>
> Brian Van Essen -- aka: Drizzt Do'Urden -- Senior ECE

Dan

Terra Soft Solutions, Inc.
 email: dburcaw@yellowdoglinux.com
 website: http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/