Postgresql

JP Rosevear (jpr@cr168790-a.nmkt1.on.wave.home.com)
Sun, 25 Apr 1999 14:19:15 +0000

Anybody having any luck with Postgresql? I've tried the rpms for 6.4.2
from R5 and champion 1.0. I've tried recompiling the source rpm for
6.3.2 and have several errors:

1)
createdb test
destroydb test
ERROR: typeidTypeRelid: Invalid type - oid = 0
ERROR: typeidTupeRelid: Invalid type - oid = 0

Same thing if I load psql and do a \d <tablename>. I can create
databases
and tables and such however.

2) Compiling PHP3 as an apache module with postgres support and then
pg support works fine).

-JP