Re: PB G3 FBDev file? (AND X SPEED)

chris grierson (spammy@flashmail.com)
Sun, 25 Apr 1999 23:06:17 -0800

Yeah, I was wondering if other PPC users experienced this. I used to run
LinuxPPC about a year(+) ago, and had the worst experience with X speed. It
was pretty much widespread over all WMs and environments (KDE). I figured
it could have been my video card (the infamous IMS twinturbo 128M8), wich
had little support. All my friends running on x86 hardware always said that
X is fine. If anyone would like to take the time to share their experiences
with me, that would be great. I'm guessing that it would be appreciated if
it were kept out of the list (not *entirely* YDL pertinent). Please send
info to *ME* <regexp@flashmail.com>

thanks,
chris grierson