Re: installation of YDL

Dan Burcaw (dburcaw@terraplex.com)
Mon, 26 Apr 1999 21:20:29 -0600 (MDT)

Rock Ridge Extensions are extensions to ISO9660 that contain information
critical to Unix machines... like permissions, etc. So, in order for a
burned cd to work with the installer, the cd image has to be made with
Rock Ridge Extensions. The only programs that I know of that will do this
are mkisofs and mkhybrid. Both of which are included with YDL.

Dan