Re: Postgresql

JP Rosevear (jpr@cr168790-a.nmkt1.on.wave.home.com)
Tue, 27 Apr 1999 21:47:24 +0000

Dan Burcaw wrote:

> Good news,
>
> New PostgreSQL rpms on the FTP site in devel/. If they work well I'll
> place them in the updates directory.
>
> They should fixed all the problems people were having.
>
> Watch the FTP sites.. they'll show up later this evening.

A bit of improvement. Now when I create and destroy the db I get the
following:

createdb test
destroydb test
ERROR: typeidTypeRelid: Invalid type - oid = 0

Only one error instead of two. \d <table name> still has the same
error. BTW its a 7600/120 if that makes any difference. I've also
tried kernel 2.2.6 on as well just in case that made a diff.

I believe the error is actually sent by
postgresql-6.4.2/src/backend/paser/parse_type.c on line 188.

-JP