Powerbook G3/Mouse

Chad Carlin (chad@sgi.com)
Wed, 28 Apr 1999 09:21:39 -0500

I am trying to get yellowdog linux install on my powerbook G3. As a
veteran of other unusual linux configs, I've learned to work around
installer bugs, but I cannot work around this one.

Mouse configuration does not succeed. The shell prompt makes it appear
that their is no /sbin/mouse or similar. Earlier in the install, I also
got an error about keyboard configuration. These two might have similar
roots. The keyboard error does seem to hurt anything.

The mouse config error is a showstopper on Powerbook G3s.

Any ideas?

Which installer should I be using?

Thanks,
Chad