Re: Installation troubles

Subject: Re: Installation troubles
From: Gregory James Fortman (Halafax@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Aug 05 1999 - 17:56:51 MDT

That got me to a shell. I am in your debt, sir.
    Once I ran the fsck, all becomes clear:
"filesystem size (according to the superblock) is 4444105 blocks"
"the physical size of the device is 4194304 blocks."
Hmmm... pdisk claimed I had room left over when I formatted the drive, but
I'm probably just screwing something up.

Thanks again,
Fortman