Re: Login???

Subject: Re: Login???
From: John Matney (John.Matney@oberlin.edu)
Date: Mon Aug 09 1999 - 20:13:13 MDT

Nope, I won't tell you to give up, but you should probably get yourself a
good intro to linux book. I personally reccomend Running Linux or Unix
Power Tools from O'reilly, but there are plenty of other good books out
there. Getting a good book will help you out right away.

To answer your question, the login name is root. Root is the administrator
of the system. I do suggest that you promptly make another user and try
not to use root as your regular login.

Cheers! And never give up on :)

JKM